Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size a nelson rigg cover should be to fit a an650?
I saw they listed a silver wing as a size med, and I figure it about the same, but I think it best to ask.

Or if you could recommend another brand with a nicer fit?

·
Registered
307 Posts
650 cover

I use a Guardian cover for large frame bikes. It comes in black/silver with a venting pocket on the top. It is large enough to completely cover the bike and the elastic bottom will fit snugly over the front brake calipers and the trans cover in the rear. Nice snug fit! Bike was out last week in a storm with 50+ wind gusts and the cover never moved. It has a carry case that will fit in seat compartment.

Bill

·
Registered
23 Posts
A very inexpensive cover is sold at Wal Mart - XL Wolf Automotive - fits my 650 nice and color is blue on mine. :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cover,Nelson Rigg

Hi,

I have a Burgman 400 and purchased the Nelson Rigg cover last year. I got the one recommended for the Silverwing thinking that it's (the Silverwing) slightly bigger than the 400 so the medium should be large enough for the 400. However--the medium is somewhat tight on the 400!
It does work though, but I would advise you to get the large for a 650. Good luck -it's trial & error on these things since many vendors still don't know a Burgman from a Silverwing. Glad we have this forum. Hope this helps.

Burgwoman400 USA

·
Registered
24 Posts
NelsonRigg sizing

Yep, got one.
Bought a Large and was too small; returned it for XL.
Nice fit.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I just cut out all the guesswork & bought the one Suzuki offers in the accessories catalog. Fits my 650 perfectly, has been through 3 storms now & hasn't leaked or moved at all.

A bit pricey, but there is no guess work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts