Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
It's obvious no one paid any attention to my post 11 in this thread... or my post 2 referring to NOT the Covid-19 as being manufactured but rather a FICTIONAL virus suggested by the behavior of many the OP article refers to as cov-idiots. Get a clue please. So lets bring this thread back to the reality that any suggestion that Covid-19 is manufactured is not a proven fact, and is not even a reasonable conclusion based on the existing known facts about it. So can we leave it at that? Please?

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Anybody remember a week after 9/11 that there was a government announcement that it was safe to go outside and breath and live a normal life ? Take a good long look at the picture...

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Then I guess I missed that it was a joke that there was continued talk about Covid-19 being manufactured. I am sometimes slow to pick up on things like that.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
@Dave_J Seriously, is there any way to block this forum from notifications, showing up in my "new" list...
Go to the top of any page within this thread and click the button in the upper right labeled "Unfollow" and you will no longer receive notices about new posts in it. Don't know how to selectively avoid this thread from showing up in your "new" list without blocking all threads from showing there... IOW setting the forum so you don't see any new items in you "new" list.

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Administrator
18,708 Posts
This ^^ is about the only way to block anything. But Moderators must read all posts.

But there is a lot of new rolls of "Tin Foil" for hats at the stores for those that like these conspiracy theorists posts. :p

Tin Foil.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Galileo was a scientist.
Even then dumb people resented clever people who disturbed their magical thinking.

I totally agree that we would move ahead faster if people who don’t know stuff listened to people who do know stuff instead of making crap up the way they would like it to be.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Dave_J please delete this thread ....not because my feelings are being hurt but it’s become sorta redundant now.

There are two camps 1. This Virus is a natural occurrence. 2. This Virus has been tinkered with by Weapon Labs for a Geo-Political purpose.

I’m still undecided but I’m still open to discussion while I figure it out.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Galileo was a scientist.
Even then dumb people resented clever people who disturbed their magical thinking.

I totally agree that we would move ahead faster if people who don’t know stuff listened to people who do know stuff instead of making crap up the way they would like it to be.
Please Read Post 25 in reference to listening to those we should.

What are the medical qualifications of the WHO Director ?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
This ^^ is about the only way to block anything. But Moderators must read all posts.

But there is a lot of new rolls of "Tin Foil" for hats at the stores for those that like these conspiracy theorists posts. :p

View attachment 89877
Let alone cause another massive "run" on TP and paper towels! :eek:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
WHO director is a famous immunologist and public health expert with a PhD in the subject credited for his accomplishments with limiting malaria and AIDS epidemics And a 68 % reduction in meningitis cases in his area of responsibility. What is wrong with his qualifications?

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
WHO director is a famous immunologist and public health expert with a PhD in the subject credited for his accomplishments with limiting malaria and AIDS epidemics And a 68 % reduction in meningitis cases in his area of responsibility. What is wrong with his qualifications?
Tedros was elected as Director-General of the World Health Organization by the World Health Assembly on 23 May 2017,[3][8][9] becoming the first director-general who is not a medical doctor.

One does not cure one disease by changing its name to something else.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Galileo was a scientist.

It wasn’t the dumb common man that put him under house arrest .

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Galileo was one with the proof, knowledge and study as well as being a rebel thinker.

Only having the last one doesn’t put anybody on the same plane as him.

There is an inherent conflict in saying that we should not listen to experts but they should have listened to the expert called Galileo and not given him a hard time.

Advancing an idea that lacks any indication or evidence would put us on the side opposing Galileo not on the side that is with him.
This “comes from a lab” idea has no evidence and the people promoting it wouldn’t recognise the evidence anyway.
If there was anything untoward they are just covering it in a huge smokescreen of distraction because it isn’t something you can walk in off the street and decide through brute ignoranc.

In a similar vain I had a phase of people sending me proof off chemtrails -
“why were people like me (working on freaky aircraft experiments) covering up and hiding photos of tanks fitted inside airliners and military passenger planes” because they had discovered pictures of large liquid storage tanks and piping inside airliners.

Well because the tanks aren’t worth mentioning - we pump water between them and to test weight and balance effects during development. Somebody is either intentionally misleading you or they don’t know enough about aircraft to comment on wether they are spraying mind control drugs or not
(they aren’t, it’s just water vapour and if you have tried spraying with aircraft or operating big aircraft you would quickly see why)

Ask Elvis

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Closing your scientific argument by saying “Ask Elvis” ... shows that I was mistaken in my judgment of character......Forgive Me and Peace Be With You.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Well I’d rather be guilty of my innocence of not being on first name basis of obscure aircraft than having to re-evaluate my ability to judge character. I immediately place you back on top shelf....but I don’t want to argue with you no more this week.

Sunday starts a new week.??

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
It’s nearly Sunday where I am :)

The aircraft was in my mind because we had a previous conversation about work on large drones...
An Erickson Aircrane like this one flies as a fire fighting drone.

They are impressive beasts originally designed to carry battlefield hospitals into position.
Fast and agile with no load.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts