Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that the day is finally here when we break the 10,000 posting mark. (Im sure we can reach that today. As of this post there are 9923 posts.)For me this is quite a milestone. Back in August of 03 when I opened the forum, I had NO idea this forum would be where it is today. New members are joining every day. Sometimes as many as 7-9 people a day. Thanks to all for making this possible.
-Bryan

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
10,000 post

And the one that posts the 10,000th post wins a new Corbin Seat right? :lol: Congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Cool! I could use a new Corbin :D Again congrats on a very succesful website Greengoose. :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Bryan,

Just for comparison, the V-Strom site that uses this same software(stromtrooper.com), has 575 members vs our 570. As of right now, they have had a total of 4175 posts. Less than half the activity we have seen here.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
pauljo said:
Bryan,

Just for comparison, the V-Strom site that uses this same software(stromtrooper.com), has 575 members vs our 570. As of right now, they have had a total of 4175 posts. Less than half the activity we have seen here.
Wow! When was that site started Paul?

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
allwalk said:
Wow! When was that site started Paul?
Sorry - I had to go out for a little ride....

As near as I can tell, the first post on Stromtroopers was Sept 07, 2003. The earliest post I saw on BurgmanUSA was about Aug 20, 2003. Activity on Stromtroopers really didn't get rolling until Jan 2004 though. That may have been due to the site getting indexed on the major search engines then? Anyway, I can tell you that current daily activity here is much higher. I think I saw maybe 5 new posts on Stromtroopers today.

I can also tell you that the V-Strom riders seem to go to bed earlier than Burgman riders. Posting activity there is generally all done by 10:30 central time. But many nights we still get posting activity up to, and even after, midnight.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only five more posts to go!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well it is 12:46 A.M. here now looks like it is about to happen. Good deal. Great site. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We did it!
9:50 pm PST
10,000 posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its 24 July 04. We hit the 10,000 post mark on 23 June. As of this post we are only 38 post away from 13,000 posts. Can you believe we had almost 3000 posts in just one month? Im amazed! :shock:
-Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE:

Its 4 AUG 04. Over 14,000 posts and just hit 700 members. Remember that Aug 20th is the one year anniversary for the BurgmanUSA website and Forum!
Thanks for making this place a success!
:D

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its Aug 27th. We have had 3000 posts since 4 Aug. Avg 1000 posts per week. Outstanding. Just wanted to make a note of it. (Next year we can look back on this post and laugh at what "was" impressive.)
-Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here we are almost 6 months later and less than 200 posts away from 30,000 posts. :D

11 months for the first 10,000 posts
6 months later we are hitting 30,000 posts

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bryan,
How much has posting picked up since renovating the Cafe into a Tavern? The sound of chatter is surpased only by the tinging of glasses and tapping of bottles in raising a toast. 'Lots of conversations there lately. And a tip of the hat to ya, barkeep!!!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Don't blame it on smoking Paul (said while hiding gas can and box of matches behind his back). :roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.