Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email recently informing me about a small group of scooter riders that meet every Wednesday morning at 8:30 in the "Super Saver" parking lot in Council Bluffs. They ride an assortment of Burgman 650s, Burgman 400s, and Helixes.

I got up this morning and it was pouring rain. I debated with myself, and the side of me that wanted to take the car and avoid getting my (currently clean) scooter all slopped up won. About a half dozen guys showed up. Two rode their scooters and the rest came in their cars (and took some ribbing for it) like myself. There is nice little restaurant in the corner of the Super Saver store and I had a great breakfast for about $5. Most of the guys had the special I think, which was even less. We sat there and talked for a while about scooter stuff and other things. It is a nice group, and I hope to do some riding with them on sunnier days.

If you are in the Omaha / Council Bluffs area and would like to participate, it is the Super Saver behind the Pizza King restaurant at 1101 N Broadway St Council Bluffs, IA. Several of the guys do read the BurgmanUSA forums but do not post often, so I thought I'd mention the gathering in case we have other "lurkers" from the area here. :wink:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts