Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Clearview large vented windshield for my 2013 650 yesterday off of their website. I got a reply today saying it would be 10-12 days for manufacturing and to get it shipped out. I wonder if I have the first one???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Let us know how it works out. I made a huge error the other day. When leaving to go for a ride I noticed some spots on the windscreen. I grabbed the spray and a micro cloth that was on top of my tool box and started to give her a good wipe down. I noticed what looked like scratches on one side so I sprayed more and wiped harder. ???? More scratches! I did not notice the scotch Brite pad stuck to the micro fiber cloth. :(

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
There are numerous plastic polishing systems that will resolve your scratched windshield. A bit of a pita but not a big expense.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2013 clearview

They just sent out some for people they had on waiting list. Got mine yesterday
12-8-2014 put it on took for short test ride up to 70mph worked great.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to hear the new shield works good for you. As for comparing it to the stock shield its a personal thing. But my 2008 Burgman 650 was ALOT more comfortable, and pleasant to ride after getting a vented windshield. No regrets about the money I spent. I can't wait for the new one to come in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts