Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a new AN400. What would be a good price in the San Diego area?

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Wally,

Welcome to the forum!

Cost can certainly vary somewhat between dealers. I can't specifically help you with the San Diego area, but perhaps someone else here will be able to. In my case, there was just one large dealer in my area with a reasonably good reputation for support after the sale. So I just negotiated the best price that I could with them.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Just got off the phone with Kisan Co. and was told that for the spring kit to work, the "running light option" has to be hooked up. So, I'll need also to go back in and do that after I get the free spring kit he's going to send.
Was going to have to do it anyway as I rode awhile this morning and didn't like the 20 flash setting I have on it. I think 10 will be better for me.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Tucson Motorsports is having a Red Tag sale with two blue K3's on the lot
at $4,800 each.
Cash would bring that down even more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ajwood said:
Tucson Motorsports is having a Red Tag sale with two blue K3's on the lot
at $4,800 each.
That's a great price. I wonder how much they'd add for "dealer processing," "license," "assembly/dealer prep," "freight," etc. Then there's tax.

I have a nearly-new blue 2003 AN400 for sale, but I'm located in Virginia. Check the Classifieds thread for more info if you're interested. Also check cycletrader.com for the best prices on new and used scooters.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
ajwood said:
There was a time when that was true. These days, dealers don't seem to roll over for cash. Financed money and cash money - they get paid either way. And I believe they often make extra when the financing is routed through them - even with a local bank.

Anyway, that's what I've found. Offering cash doesn't even make them blink. The only thing you save in a cash deal is paying loan interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts