Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While browsing the OEM parts fiche for my 2012 650, I noticed that the stackup of the spacers in Suzuki's illustration is different than how mine came from the factory. Matter of fact, the similar illustration in the service manual matched the fiche, not how mine came from the factory.

I'm assuming the illustrations are wrong, as it makes more sense how they come from the factory?

Which is it?

Dean

·
Registered
438 Posts
The collar (#10) goes into the wheel. The bushing (#9) sits against the swingarm. The photo is correct.

Scott Fraser

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad they couldn't get it right on neither the fiche nor the service manual!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Ok, what year is your B650? The arrangement of the spacers changed with the K5 (2005) model onwards.

You need to make sure the Parts diagram is the correct one for your model year. The service manual is all based on the original K3 and only shows the parts stack for that year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, what year is your B650? The arrangement of the spacers changed with the K5 (2005) model onwards.

You need to make sure the Parts diagram is the correct one for your model year. The service manual is all based on the original K3 and only shows the parts stack for that year.
Mine is a 2012, and the above diagram is for a 2012.

I photoshopped in the blue inset, and it's the way the fiche should be for the 2012.

The photo is my actual bike.

Dean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts