Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am six feet tall with relatively long legs. I hate cramped anything.

I was pretty cramped with stock seat on my 2005 AN650. Rotated bars forward, removed backrest, just barely really fit. Butt resting on backrest holes. I really cannot ride a 400.

Corbin tall, $585 delivered. Kind of kludgy fiberglass base, dimensions OK, cover is nice. Went on in 40 minutes. Promised delivery in 4 weeks, arrived in 1.5.

I now fit. Its a huge improvement. Its slightly too big a fit, this bike, but that is way better than too small. Think shoes.

I have car tire out back, and Hagons. Still procrastinating on the emulators and springs up front. They are on shelf, will do on next vacation.

The seat makes the front suspension seem less awful. I sit farther back, less load and rattle and crash and clunk up front, and the back is OK now.

Handling not worse one little bit. I already steered with throttle and pulling on bars.

The seat is a really good mod to this bike, if you are tall.

JR

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Did you get the seat with or without the backrest. I'm considering getting the Corbin tall in the very near future. Also being 6" tall, it would be nice to stretch out my legs.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bought one with a backrest. Mine was a bit more and worth every penny. I am tall and my shins would hit the dash on occasions but no no problems. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts