Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to try the new corbin seat, I know it is exspensive but If it works well then it will be worth it. I asked them to take an extra inch out of the drivers seat so I can sit further back. I am 6' with a 32" inseam and could use a little more leg room. I already took the back pad off and it did help some. Corbin also said if I didn't like the fit the first time they would do a free ajustment, after that it is 60.00 for any additional ajustments. The riders seat is 13.5" and the passengers is 20" these dimensions are different then the 650 seat which has more room for the rider. I hope the 400 seat has as much room as the 650. The reviewer of the 650 said he had plenty of room. Before I ordered the corbin i went to my local upustory shop But he didn't want to touch it. Wish me luck, I hate wasteing money. cary

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Cary,

Look forward to hearing how the Corbin seat works out for you. I'm also 6 feet tall but with a 34 inch inseam. Could really use some extra legroom too. Please let us know you impressions of the 400 seat.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Bill, maybe we should plan a rally somewhere between Tn and Mass to get Cary down so we can check out his Corbin! :lol:

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Let me get back to riding again and it sounds like a good plan to me. :D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
sammy wrote
I decided to try the new corbin seat, I know it is exspensive but If it works well then it will be worth it.
I would come up to TN. from south Texas if you let me sit on the seat. :wink:

Myself , I have to strain my neck to look up at 6 foot, but I still want to hear how you like it. :lol:

Sounds like you ordered from the factory. did you get a color option ?
What are they charging for shipping ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can get any option you want on the seat. I ordered one the same as the picture but with blue piping. The shipping was qouted about 25.00 to the east coast, delivery is about 3 weeks. Its alot of money I hope i get the leg room I want or I,ll have a fire sale for the vertically challanged riders. I ordered from the store in florida, maybe you can save some money buying it from oneda online. I didn't see that option till after I ordered it. cary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts