Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Bryan (Greengoose) has one on loan from Corbin for review. Waiting on the review and for the release of the 400 saddle.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Corbin is getting 500.90 (shipped) for the same seat.
The 400 seat (there taking orders) is the same price and should be out in a few weeks.
I guess we order from Oneidas (except I don't think there's has the different color piping). :(

Bryan (Greengoose) has one on loan from Corbin for review. Waiting on the review and for the release of the 400 saddle.
Bill;
I think we are gong to have to send out a search party to fine our leader :p

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I am still here. :lol:
I started the review today. Murphy's law was against me all week. Everytime I tried to make time to write down my thoughts, something else came up. I WILL have it done by COB on Monday. Two things slowed me down. Most of the photos were taken at 1600x1200 res. I had to size them down for the web. The other was doctor appts for my newborn. Good news is that I was able to get in over 500 miles on the new seat before the writing of the review.
-Bryan

·
Registered
84 Posts
Corbin seat

Hi Bryan:

I am eagerly awaiting your review.

The most important thing for me is this:

How much extra leg-room do you get as a result of the Corbin seat over the stock seat?

From the photos, it seems as though it's several inches back of the stock backrest (fully extended).

If it allows me to stretch my legs out fully, I'll be buying it immediately, and happy to spend the $400.

I'm just shy of 6'2", 33-34" inseam.

David

·
Registered
368 Posts
Great review, thanks!!

A few questions:

A good looking seat. I wonder what the least expensive price is for the seat and both backrests.

Does this allow for a top box to be installed as the passenger's backrest is now part of the seat?

Do you feel that excessive water will now accumulate in the butt areas of the seat when it rains?

How well does the silver piping match the bike?

Approximately how much higher do you now sit?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Hey Bryan, thanks for a great review! You certainly answered all of the questions I had about the seat. I plan to order one before the fall riding season (I don't like to ride much in the summer heat and humidity but I give it h_ _ _ the rest of the year). Thanks again for a job well done and thanks to Corbin for allowing you to give it an honest evaluation. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts