Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
Wife just called me at work and said the Corbin Demo/evaluation seat arrived today. Anyone guess what I will be doing this weekend? Most of my comments will be reserved for my "official review". It will be on its own web page with lots of pictures. Stay tuned!
-Bryan

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
spoiled suck! :tongue2: Just one of the perks........enjoy the seat and I'm looking forward to your review.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Figuring out how to convince mothergoose that you 'really need' to keep the Corbin demo? Convincing Corbin that you 'really need' to keep the demo long term (ie - till Suzuki comes out with a larger displacement Burgman)? Convincing Corbin they 'really need' to come out with a child carseat option for the Burgman 650 seat?

Any of these close? :)

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
OK you guys. Stop picking on Bryan! He is a fine upstanding person who generously agreed to evalute this product for the benefit of us all (even though his time is very limited these days...).

Uh Bryan. Can I borrow that seat sometime?? :twisted:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
pauljo said:
OK you guys. Stop picking on Bryan! He is a fine upstanding person who generously agreed to evalute this product for the benefit of us all (even though his time is very limited these days...).
I guess I should hang my head in shame (...for not again volunteering to evaluate the 400 model when released) :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you ever had one of those days at work that DRAG on and on and on and.....

I'm the only one at work so I can't go home early to play with my new toy.
-B

·
Registered
48 Posts
hi bryan if your corbin is as comfortable as the one they built for me last summer i just know that you will never give it back to them . my biggest fear is that suzuki will change the body style on the next generation burgman and i will have to go down there again and get a new seat built just like the one that i have now. last weekend we went on a 2100km (1300 mile ) run and no pain what so ever . have a good test ride.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The full review will be hopefully done for next week. All I can say at this point is: Wow...its really nice!
-Bryan :D

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Bryan,
If you could, please give us dimensions on the seat after installation. I lot of us are wondering how it would work for taller 6'+ people. Also, see if you can get the full package price for the seat and backrests too! Thanks for your hard research work! :wink:

Kelly Case

1 - 10 of 10 Posts