Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if my igloo cooler (large one) will fit in the storage compartment?.I am very new to this site and shopping and looking at the burger for commuting to work,at this point i am not sure what model to get.ive been surfing the other post to get more info.

thanks

Glennby

·
Registered
806 Posts
the only way to verify for sure is to go to the dealer with your cooler and give it a shot.

Good luck

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
If you have the igloo I am thinking of (with the button on the side and the cover/handle that sticks up high) I doubt it will. But you should take it in and see. Might need to convert to a 'soft' cooler that is more low-profile?
shrug.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's guys,I have a softer one that i'll use.

Glennby

·
Registered
572 Posts
Glennby said:
I would like to know if my igloo cooler (large one) will fit in the storage compartment?
What's large? To me large, is one of those full size coolers. I have a hard igloo cooler that carries slightly more than a six pack (i.e. a six pack plus some gel ice). I call that small. That would have no problem fitting under the seat. Now a cooler that would hold a 12-pack, that's what I would call large and it probably wouldn't fit.

That being said, I agree, a soft case has a better chance of working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts