Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I give up, been reading my "of marginal value" owners manuals and it has a nice picture of the coolant bottle to show the marks for level but says nothing about where the thing is and how to get to it. I looked in every hole I could and did not see it. Did some searches on the forum and found some post for the 400 but nothing for the 650. Is the bottle on the 650 behind one of the glove boxes like the 400 and if so how do you get to it.

I've already got a service manual ordered but it will take a couple of weeks for it to get in.

·
Super Moderator
8,076 Posts
Kneel in front of the bike facing the front tire. Look lower right of the radiator, ( on the black faring) you will see an oval slot, about 1" high and 1/2" wide. That's the level indicator for the coolant. Reads the same as the oil, between the 2 horizontal lines.

Access to the coolant reservoir, is under the hump cover, left side (as your sitting on the bike), left and below of the oil fill area (4"-5" away of the engine oil fill).

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim, I'll check it out when I finish my exercise ( got to stay in shape to ride).

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found it don't know why I didn't see it before. :oops: I quess it's easier when you know what to look for and where to look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts