Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been really admiring the Coocase from Twisted Throttle lately and I'm on the edge as to whether to purchase it or not. They appear to have about 4 models but TT only has 3 of them. The 36 could only hold one helmet at a time and figured if I was to install a case I would at least like something bigger. (I always carry too much stuff :roll: ) The only other option would be the S50 since they don't carry the S48, but I'm wondering if the S50 would look to big for the back end of the 650 Exec. (Does this make my butt look big :D )

Was wondering if any one has picked up one of these S50 cases and could give me some info on how you like it as well as like the look of it on your ride. If you could also post some pictures of it on your scoot that would be really great since a picture is usually worth a thousand words.

Thanks,

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi,

Yes the Coocase S50 Volt - the one with the remote, alarms system and all the goodies - sounds like a hot setup. Even with the Admore light kit it comes in at about 1/2 the cost of the equivalent Givi configuration. Note that I have a Givi on my small scoot and love it and appreciate the quality blah, blah, blah,... but adding close to 10% of the cost to the bike for a top case seems excessive. Hence I am researching the alternatives.

Wondering if anyone has some experient with the Coocase products? It is proven difficult to find someone using the big Coocase - either the 48 or now 50 - on a Burgman 400. I am exchanging email with Twisted Throttle to see what they recommend.

Pete

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is a CooCase Astra S52 that I got for a Can Am Spyder in 2009... since then I have moved it to a Kawasaki Versys, then a Suzuki Bandit 1250, then a Yamaha FZ1 and now on to my 2011 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive... :) Using a Givi rack with CooCase adapter plate...

This picture really makes it look a lot bigger than it is...it is as wide as the passenger hand rails....

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Hamie,
Your Burgman and Coocase are beautiful and look like they were made for each other. Thanks for sharing. The pictures are really great. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
lojo said:
Hamie,
Your Burgman and Coocase are beautiful and look like they were made for each other. Thanks for sharing. The pictures are really great. :thumbup:
+1

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
deflorence said:
Been really admiring the Coocase from Twisted Throttle lately and I'm on the edge as to whether to purchase it or not. They appear to have about 4 models but TT only has 3 of them. The 36 could only hold one helmet at a time and figured if I was to install a case I would at least like something bigger. (I always carry too much stuff :roll: ) The only other option would be the S50 since they don't carry the S48, but I'm wondering if the S50 would look to big for the back end of the 650 Exec. (Does this make my butt look big :D )

Was wondering if any one has picked up one of these S50 cases and could give me some info on how you like it as well as like the look of it on your ride. If you could also post some pictures of it on your scoot that would be really great since a picture is usually worth a thousand words.

Thanks,

You have to make up your own mind - if you like it - then it is perfect!!!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts