Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Jim in Dodge County....I'll be buying a new 03 650 from the local Beaver Dam Dealer....what do you think of that dealer's service potential, and have you joined/started a rider's club in Dodge County yet?

·
Super Moderator
8,064 Posts
IMK, welcome, what part of the county you from (Town is fine)

You must be talking to Larry in Beaver Dam. Nice Guy. I bought my 400 there, not cheap but fair. His family has been in motorcycles forever, his dad has the Harley & BMW shop down the road.

Watch out a bit for service however, being a new model I didn't have the best experience. He's old school and used to race and knows a lot about bikes in general but the Burgmans are new to him (as most everyone else). It's been a year now so mabey they a more knowledgable on the Burgman series.

I traded the 400 in last Sept. in West Bend. Same price as Beaver Dam but I was more comfortable with the service in West Bend. I have not had any service work done there yet, as I do routine service myself. Time will tell on West Bend.

No plans on starting a club yet but who knows. I just talked to "eyes5002", a new member in Sun Prarie, he's got the 400. I'm Just outside of Hustisford. It would be good for us to get together when you get your 650. Hey which one Blue or Silver?

I got the blue, same as the 400 so my neighbors wouldn't know. They still are impressed how well the "400" runs ha,ha.

feel free to e-mail direct with any questions and again welcome

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Ummm! Haven't your neighbours noticed the Word Burgman 650 yet? And wonder what that means? It's on the side of the bike in plain view.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts