·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought I had issues - client just came in.

Stepped off the dock by accident and dunked himself and his iPhone 5 - fried it.

Bit rattled he knocked a drink on his MacBook Air where his iPhone 5 data was backed up ..( we'll get it back but the Air might be fried ).:rolleyes:

Back out on the boat...no GPS which he was using the iPhone for ....hit a submerged rock and took out his lower end....

A very expensive long weekend for him. We ARE dependent on the toys eh.

My adventure pales in comparison. :D

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I thought when I went looking that Michelin discontinued the front.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
MacDoc, did you just hijack your own post?:D :joker:
Sure hope I don't have a doy like your client had.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Nothing wrong with Bstone Battlax front tire if not find other tire you like.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Buffalo rides with the OEM up front and the Michelin Pilot in the rear. At my next service, due shortly, I'm going to try the same setup.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Buffalo rides with the OEM up front and the Michelin Pilot in the rear. At my next service, due shortly, I'm going to try the same setup.
Do same here many year now, combo of Bstone front plus Michelin rear.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
The choices I'm given are 14 and 16" when it's a 15" tire size.

Am I missing something??

Burgman spec 120/70R15M/C 56H, Tubeless

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/5/32/404/13253/ITEM/Michelin-Pilot-Sport-SC-Performance-Radial-Front-Tire.aspx?SiteID=CSE_Shopzilla_13253&WT.mc_ID=80002
I believe on motorcycle superstore that when you enter the tire size on the finder, and it will not let you pick one of the perimeters, it means that they are out of that size tire.
try smalltires.com or bikebandit.com etc.

·
Premium Member
14,235 Posts
AMT no longer shows the 120/70R15 Michelin Pilot Sport ether. It only shows a 120/70R14.

·
Premium Member
14,235 Posts
Just checked bikebandit and it only shows the 14 also. Looks like the 15 is no longer imported.

No big deal for me, I run the OEM Bridgestone on the front anyway.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heads up got a pair of Bridgestone fronts for under $97 each delivered from Revzilla on a price match.

http://www.revzilla.com/search?query=th01&commit=Search

I actually got them for $175 for the pair delivered as I"m a regular customer so they can be reasoned with and I love their service and you get cash back to use on your next purchase plus no questions returns.

The other place had Front and rear combo for about $190 plus shipping for the set.
http://www.jcmotors.com/p-10856-bridgestone-battlax-th01-suzuki-burgman-650-replacement-tires.aspx#tab1

My riding buddy in Australia was shocked as he's looking at

Stock No: Bridgestone
Brand: BRIDGESTONE TYRES
Price:$210.00
Colour:Black
Size:120/70R15

·
Registered
3,973 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad it worked out. We are measuring tires for suitcases....:D

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Glad it worked out. We are measuring tires for suitcases....:D
The last time I went to the UK with a friend we were under the checked baggage limit so I got to bring home with me a set of fender flares not sold in the US for my Nissan Frontier. :D I have also brought back a pair of turn signal lighted mirrors for the same vehicle and because again they are not used on US models.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah with 44 kg of luggage allowed to Australia and I travel light - last time I took a KLR650 seat and touring windshield :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts