Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a way to communicate with another rider, what I do not want is having any wire that is attach to my bike and then to my helmet like now the set up is on the J&M. Any such radio on the market.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Chatterbox. Do an internet search for it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Also there is the Foxfire or ClearerComm Throat mic set-up that just use cheap FRS or GmRS radios...No mic in your face..no helmet mounted speakers...just pop the radio in your pocket. Give one to your buddy. Easy... I like using my Shorty helmet when the weather is nice, without the skirt on it. So there is no place for helmet speakers... So an ear bud works for me...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Roger:

When I gave you the info on the yahoo site, perhaps you missed that there is no connection to the bike except for the push to talk button which attaches by velcro. The frs unit can fit in a pocket. This system works and is far cheaper than the chatterbox.

Eddie

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eddie, what I mean is I do not want any wire that is connected to any part of the bike and then on to me, want to be able to just step off the bike and not worry O I forgot to disconnect from some device first. It seems like I will have to settle for one of those talkabout types with a ear piece and mike with vox and put the radio in my jacket pocket.

·
Registered
11 Posts
if you're still looking for a communicator solution, i have two top of the line chatterbox, rider-to-rider/rider-to-passenger boxes with mics, headsets, etc. (the whole works). if you're interested, e-mail me and maybe we can help each other.

thanks,

dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts