Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I've located a 2006 650 Burgman with 24k miles. They want $3,500. Is it worth it?

I checked blue book and that is what it states if in good condition. The owner rode it to the dealer and used it as a trade in. The dealer is in Florida and I would need to drive down and pick it up.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
I've located a 650 Burgman with 24k miles. They want 3,500. Is it worth it? I checked blue book and that's what it states if in good condition. The owner rode it to the dealer and used it as a trade in. The dealer is in Florida and I would need to drive down and pick it up.
What year is the scoot?

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,510 Posts
I'm gonna put conditions on the "Nope's" on this one.
It depends on what the market's like where you're at, what your budget is, & how badly you want one now at this time.
The 2006 has it's quirks but was a pretty solid year. I had one, & even had the known issue to keep an eye on with them (Click link & see below)

Around here (Seattlish), the market's pretty hot. I saw one listed about like that disappear fast last year.
I missed on ones with lower miles despite fast response last year, & got bites on my similarly priced 35k miles plus one last year before deciding to keep it around for a few reasons.

So I'd give a conditional maybe pending more info.

1617578950645.png

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
I'm gonna put conditions on the "Nope's" on this one.
It depends on what the market's like where you're at, what your budget is, & how badly you want one now at this time.
The 2006 has it's quirks but was a pretty solid year. I had one, & even had the known issue to keep an eye on with them (Click link & see below)

Around here (Seattlish), the market's pretty hot. I saw one listed about like that disappear fast last year.
I missed on ones with lower miles despite fast response last year, & got bites on my similarly priced 35k miles plus one last year before deciding to keep it around for a few reasons.

So I'd give a conditional maybe pending more info.

I do a weekly National Craigslist Search on B650s and I do believe in a non-scientific way that our B650’s are beginning to appreciate in value. Springtime is always the time to ask a higher price vs end of season pricing.

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Administrator
20,565 Posts
This is one where the Dealer 'WANTS' $3,600. Wants and gets can be quite a spread.
1. How far of a trip to looks at it?
2. Cash deal or financing? Bet they'd take $3,200 CASH. They paid $2000 or less to the seller on trade in I'd bet.
3. Link to pictures? I don't think anyone is going to steal it out from under you if you post a link.

Reactions: JRoss

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
I've located a 2006 650 Burgman with 24k miles. They want $3,500. Is it worth it?

I checked blue book and that is what it states if in good condition. The owner rode it to the dealer and used it as a trade in. The dealer is in Florida and I would need to drive down and pick it up.
I’ve bought both mine from the classified section here at BUSA both were better than described and owned by true motorcycle maintenance enthusiasts.

This here is a great deal but I’d pay extra to have it delivered to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts