Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Janice and welcome to this forum. There are a bunch of great people here along with great info. You might be able to find a riding buddy in your area as well. How long have you had your Burgman?

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Denver

Hi Janice. I am a new Burg 400 owner in Denver. Had mine for about a month. What a great, fun ride!! Where have you gone around the state?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Non-Burgers welcome?

Hi All -- I don't have a Burgman (yes, I caved and got a Piaggio BV200 instead), but I and my scoot buddy (Vespa Granturismo (200)) would love to meet up with local riders.&nbsp We're not much for highways, but will do 287 to Louisville then over to Boulder....

Just let us know if you're interested!

-vicki
'03 Piaggio BV200
'03 Aprilia Scarabeo 50, Malossi kit
'03 Toyota RAV4S
(I was busy last year!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great ride

It's ok you did not go for a Burgman...we will forgive you. The ride to Boulder is great and I even went onto Estes Park through Boulder a couple weeks ago. Let me know if you'd like to try that sometime soon. This coming weekend is bad for me due to the Grand Prix being in Denver. Thanks look forward to some rides...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gotta love forgiveness...

Yeah, Gran Prix is a PITA (pain in the a**).

Which weekend day is good for you riding-wise? I rather prefer Sunday rides -- not as many vehicular obstacles. I could be convinced to ride on the 22d or 29th, and will check with my scoot buddy.

Feel free to contact me directly, too, at [email protected].

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts