Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard or seen anything about what color(s) will be available for the the 2015 650's?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
One thing we can be sure of is we will have ample choices . :rolleyes:

TheReaper!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
One thing we can be sure of is we will have ample choices . :rolleyes:

TheReaper!
I heard black, white, grey or perhaps silver... Or maybe something even more boring, matte vomit yellow. :D

Sorry if you have any of those colors on your bike (which would be just about every burgman owner), But they are the only Burgman offerings for years and they're getting long in the tooth.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Bring back the red & blue. :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
I gotta' tell ya', I only wanted Black, but I found a good deal on Candy Sonoma Red (Burgandy) and now that I have it, it's become my favorite color.

Hope it comes back.

John

·
Registered
709 Posts
I love Maroon and silver 2 tone on a bike...They made a marauder (96) ish that was just gorgeous like that.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a Sonoma red '08 400 and loved it. I have a white '06 650 now, and am thinking I might go for a 2015 model when it comes out...but there are some colors I definitely don't want. I would think that Suzuki should be just about out of black and gray paint by now...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I love Maroon and silver 2 tone on a bike...They made a marauder (96) ish that was just gorgeous like that.
Ooooo, that would be nice. I had a maroon Honda V45 Sabre back in the day. Beautiful bike.

Or maybe something like this color. I think it is a Honda ST1300.

View attachment 28234

·
Registered
66 Posts
Since scooters are traditionally to be ridden in traffic, it would make sense for at least 1 color to be something bright that stands out for safety (orange, yellow) even white is usually considered to be a safer color than the dark.

Where I live, your life is in your hands on any 2 wheel from drivers who look at you but don't see you.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Where I live, your life is in your hands on any 2 wheel from drivers who look at you but don't see you.
You must move around a lot because that seems to happen just about everywhere there are cars and MCs.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
What do you thing about red white and blue ? :D TheReaper!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Guess Ill have to keep the Red Rider another year then

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Since scooters are traditionally to be ridden in traffic, it would make sense for at least 1 color to be something bright that stands out for safety (orange, yellow) even white is usually considered to be a safer color than the dark.

Had a black one that got hit. Had to buy a white one to get the family to shut up. Also had to get a white helmet and high vis. jacket.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
What do you thing about red white and blue ? :D TheReaper!
And there is a bike that you couldn't give me for free. I hope that whoever did that to the bike likes it because I think he will have a lot of trouble selling it down the road.

Doug from Kentucky

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is that a guess, or do you know for sure it will only be black in '15?

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
From the Suzuki website, it looks like the 2015 650 is going to be the same color as the 2014 --- gray.

Hmmm....
I wonder how many '14's are sitting around now becoming the 2014/2015 model????

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Uggh. Not just gray - matte gray.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts