Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I hijacked the clutch post in the 07+ when I'm asking about the pre 07. I'm getting where it wants to jump on me when I'm at low speeds. I think this means that the clutch is glazed over and not much pad is left. So, I'm on the hunt. I need a new clutch. Not wanting to pay 150 for an oem clutch and have it wear out and glaze. I can't find a HiT clutch for the life of me. Or the Adige that was mentioned in the other post. All I found after market was one that per the other post looks to be a cheap Asia one. And then I found the malossi for twice the oem cost. And a couple variations of it at that. And I was wondering, if I was to get say a malossi variator, would that sorta solve the Dr. Pulley Slider wear problem? Just curious on that one. I think mine have worn as much as they will right now and have conformed to the ramps and variator plate. So, let me know what you all think and come up with. Thank you as always for helping the ever full of questions me. Sorry for the extra long post btw.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I fixed the ramp plate problem. I think they've kinda seated now. Probably can refine it some later. Was just curious if anyone put the sliders in anything but the oem variator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts