Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello;
I purchased a Burgman manual and have gone through it page by page and I cannot find any information as to how to set the clock, odometer, etc. Anyone know the procedure for this.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
For your '05, it's not in the Service Manual...
it's in the Owners Manual..page 3-8...

·
Registered
661 Posts
Mines on page 19 of the owners manual.
1) Push buttons 10 and 12 simultaneously until the minute display blinks.
2) Adjust the minute display by pushing the reset button 11.
3) push the select button (10) to highlight the hour display
4) Adjust the hour by pushing reset button 11
5) Push the reset button 10 to resume clock mode

Even though I have the instructions I rarely change it from daylight savings time! I just figure it in my head! Must be an age thing!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I have had to reset mine many times lately do to my Battery issues.
Still waiting on my replacement so I can forget the procedure again!

·
Registered
302 Posts
My owner's manual does not have a page 19. The instructions are on page 3-8. There are buttons on both sides if the Suzuki name at the bottom of the dash board. The left one is 10 and the right one is 11. Use the instructions previously mentioned, except replace 12 with 11. This is for a 2003 - 2006 Burgman 400.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have some vehicles where resetting the clock is so intuitive. Others, like the Suzuki with the Burgman, seem to work at making it non-intuitive. I don't have a manual either, and after trying unsuccessfully for several minutes every time I have to reset it; I come and look it up on this forum. I don't know how many times I have inadvertently reset my oil change keeper-track-of alarm

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a scanner, so maybe I can solve your problems. But it will take awhile. I will let you know when I am done and we can go from there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just wondering ,is there a way to brighten the dash lights for day time riding. I was riding my 05 400 and at times depending on the way the light was shining it was hard to see the numbers on the dash.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
no owners manual, i only have a service manual
turn on the ignition - simultaneously, press the select & adjust button until the time starts to blink - then set the correct time by pressing in either button... When set to your liking - shut off the ignition...turn back on and you will have the correct time displayed!!!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Just wondering ,is there a way to brighten the dash lights for day time riding. I was riding my 05 400 and at times depending on the way the light was shining it was hard to see the numbers on the dash.
Sorry...we don't get any lighting adjustment. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts