Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks like fun! :)

Confused me there, at first, because here in the US, a dashed white line separates lanes traveling in the same direction. :eek:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Spectacular! A bit of vertigo for me as one tied to the front of the bike.

·
Administrator
18,708 Posts
I think that I rode that road when I did some of my Black Forest trips in and around south Germany and Austria. I did it on a 1980 Suzuki GS750N and touring tires so I could not HAMMER the corners much.

My 1980 GS750N. The N meant naked/nothing added.
1980 GS750N a.jpg

Just 30 years ago @ 28 years old. I still look like that (I wish). :D
1980 GS750N b.jpg

This is a picture of our off base Apartment with my 79 Mazda GLC (323) in Heimsheim west of Stuttgart.
German apt with GLC.jpg

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I like more curves.

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Bucket list! California Highway 1 from Legget, too. I can only imagine the most difficult thing about such a ride is riding in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
California Highway 1 from Legget Ca to the coast. The 'Dragon' has nothing over this stretch of road.
Bucket list! California Highway 1 from Legget, too. I can only imagine the most difficult thing about such a ride is riding in the passenger seat.
The difficult part is when you're doing the trip in a car and wishing you were on your Burgman...

Been there, done that a few years ago. Just need to get the time and money together at the same time to go back up that way again on the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts