Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sort of a road story 'cause it happened at an off-site meeting with one of my company's biggest clients. I'd finished my presentation and was shutting things down when the senior exec in the meeting suddenly says "That is NOT a scooter. That is a REAL motorcycle!"

He saw the desktop image I have of the 400. His colleagues (subordinates all) looked stunned as we began conversing about the bike. They probably didn't even know he rides. He was duly impressed; rides a sport-touring Beemer. It made a very good meeting even better. 8)

I usually switch background between our cat, Maeve, and the Burgie: great ice-breakers for meetings. Now I'll have to keep the Burgie up there more often! :D

Bryna

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Randy said:
Not to suggest you be a copycat but why not do a "billmeek" background :lol: :lol:
Because, even though my mother loves me, she wouldn't subject a poor computer to torture that evil. :tard:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
billmeek wrote
she wouldn't subject a poor computer to torture that evil.
I know that, I was proposing her cat on her Burgman.
It would make no sense to jeopardize her computer ( and possible her job) by putting your picture up. :p

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Randy said:
I know that, I was proposing her cat on her Burgman.
It would make no sense to jeopardize her computer ( and possible her job) by putting your picture up. :p
I also knew that...but it was too good of setup to pass up. :joker:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright boys! :lol:

Seriously, that's a great idea--Sushi ON Sushi! Now I've just got to get The Tall One to help me--she's the 'puter genius in the family.

Thanks!
Bryna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts