Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Clearview has finally stepped up:

Dear Patient 2013 & 2014 Burgman 650 Owners

Long overdue, Clearview Shields New GT Replacement windshields for the Burgman 650 2013-2014 Model Scooters are now available for manufacturing. Riders can choose from 4 different heights measured vertically from the top of the Suzuki emblem to the top edge of the screen.GT Width (as shown below) will be the same For all Model Heights in Clear or Lt Gray. Our 5 position adjustable vent will be available for any height and will sit just above the inside dash panel when the screen is in the lowest adjustment and your stock Fascia can be used with our screen to keep the clean look of the Burgman 650 Styling.

Available Heights

Stock 16.5” Vertical height

Medium 17.5” Vertical Height

Large 18.5” Vertical Height

X-Large 19.5” Vertical Height

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Really? These still are not listed on the Clearview website.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got the same email with a closeup of the windshield. I sent back an email requesting a photo with it mounted on the bike to see how it looked overall.
Nothing, nada, or zip for a reply. And looking at their website it doesn't list they even make a shield. You can't sell something people can't see, or they don't know you even make. . . CRAZY !

·
Registered
19 Posts
I came across this posting and thought I would chime in. I have been working with Clearview on the new windshields. We put a pair of prototypes on two of our bikes a few weeks back and a set of semi final ones on yesterday. I was asked to test these out and give them feedback on the windows. There were a few minor issues we found on the first run and a few minor changes on this run. I know they are working as fast as they can to get them absolutely right before shipping them out. I rode around yesterday with the owner and he was open to my feedback and recommendations on little changes. Hang in there is all I can say, it's worth the wait. I can tell you right now I have already talked to the owner and told him which ones at the end of testing I would like. The new windows will give you far better coverage and with options of tinting and a air vent, it blows the factory windscreen out of the water. I will try to post some pictures real soon of the prototypes so you can see them. There will be a few suttle changes, but these should be shipping out shortly from what I have heard. My preference is the tinted screen with the airvent. I know everyone is looking for options, but the delay has been the factory taking its time to do it right. The owner spent most of yesterday going over every last detail before making a run, so I know he wants a quality product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts