Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I bought this windshield new in 2005 or 06 when I owned a non-ABS, non-Executive Burgman 650. I used the windshield for about a year and it's been boxed and protected in foam ever since. Screen has very minor scratches but nothing major whatsoever. I just bought a 2011 Exec, and this screen won't fit.

Shield has GW-type vent and measures 28" tall and just shy of 26" at its widest point in a straight line. I believe it's Large.

$100 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Where are you located? Someone local may be able to come by and avoid the shipping hassles.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I used a non-executive Clearview on my 2011 650 Executive... Drilled two holes for the bottom mount points... Worked good and had no problems...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Hamie,
I considered that but with my non-mechanical skills, figured that better safe than sorry. Glad it worked out for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i live in atlanta and am interested in the 650 windshield. i have an 06 burgman 650 and i assume it will fit. give me a call or text at 404-680-3117. thanks jim

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Cary,

I owe you a vote of thanks. I met a gentleman from Atlanta today and sold him the windshield. Thanks for your suggestion!

~Keith

1 - 9 of 9 Posts