Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Patient 2013 & 2014 Burgman 650 Owners

Long overdue, Clearview Shields New GT Replacement windshields for the Burgman 650 2013-2014 Model Scooters are now available for manufacturing. Riders can choose from 4 different heights measured vertically from the top of the Suzuki emblem to the top edge of the screen.GT Width (as shown below) will be the same For all Model Heights in Clear or Lt Gray. Our 5 position adjustable vent will be available for any height and will sit just above the inside dash panel when the screen is in the lowest adjustment and your stock Fascia can be used with our screen to keep the clean look of the Burgman 650 Styling.

Available Heights
Stock 16.5” Vertical height
Medium 17.5” Vertical Height
Large 18.5” Vertical Height
X-Large 19.5” Vertical Height

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just got my Givi replacement Windshield but I will still be buying a Clearview this Spring.
I will have the Givi to compare against the Clearview.

Will most of you be ordering the large or the XL version? Based on my Givi screen I think 3" of extra height would be perfect for me. My Givi is 4.7" taller than the stock screen.
Of course, the vent will be welcome to decrease back pressure against my head.

Thanks Clearview!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just checked my email and got the same message from Clearview. . . The shield looks a lot like the Givi shield to me. I'm not sure about it though. They need to post a photo with it installed on the bike, before I would commit to buying one.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I need to check the dimensions but I bet I order the XL. I seem to recall thinking 2" more vertical height would still be clear of my vision, versus the full-up stock position.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Keep in mind, a too tall shield can be trimmed down (which I had a local plastics shop do to my Clearview). It's difficult to add height to a too short shield. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts