Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a new Clearview Screen on my 650. Quality is very good as is the fit of the screen. I opted for the medium size and find it to be perfect for me. I am 5'10" and I don't like looking through a screen. Thanks to all for the tip on Clearview. Took a while to get here but worth the wait.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great to hear of your success and satisfaction.

However, I'm still waiting for mine. After I contacted them week before last they assured me I would get it on Wednesday, the 16th.

I've decided not to hold my breath.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Clearview

As of 06 23, they said the next production run is July 13th or so.

Craig

·
Registered
969 Posts
Mine is supposed to get here today - but they got the delivery address wrong. It's a small town. Hopefully, the UPS guy will know. :roll:

·
Registered
58 Posts
wasions said:
Mine is supposed to get here today - but they got the delivery address wrong. It's a small town. Hopefully, the UPS guy will know. :roll:
My Clearview is also supposed to arrive today 6/28. I ordered the xl with
the gray tint. I'll let you know how it performs...i'm 5'8".

·
Registered
969 Posts
Installed mine this afternoon and took it for a short ride. (Hey, I been sick. It HAD to be short. Not my fault. Okay, I'll stop whining now.)

Three words: One Duh Full!!

Had it to 70 (indicated). Quiet, comfortable, smoooth.

Thank you Clearview!

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
I just installed my Clearview XXL today and I think it's great! I'm 6'-2" and I look thru the new shield but, after a few miles I was quite comfortable with it (I can stretch and look over the top). It totally did away with the noisey helmet. I can now ride with my visor up and the wind doesn't keep blowing it shut. Well worth the cost and 5 week wait.
I followed Clearview's instructions and used their supplied hardware and had absolutely no problems. The shield is very stable and secure and the black facia fits as well as it did with the factory shield. Hats off to Clearview!!!!! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just as DonRich said...it's well worth the wait. I used to stay off the freeway as much as possible but now it's a pleasure. Might look into
some long trips this summer.
I have now seen 3 burgmans in town(Reynoldsburg,Ohio). I have met one of the riders, he lives about 2 miles from me. :p

·
Registered
520 Posts
DonRich90 said:
I just installed my Clearview XXL today and I think it's great! I'm 6'-2" and I look thru the new shield but, after a few miles I was quite comfortable with it (I can stretch and look over the top). It totally did away with the noisey helmet. I can now ride with my visor up and the wind doesn't keep blowing it shut. Well worth the cost and 5 week wait.
I followed Clearview's instructions and used their supplied hardware and had absolutely no problems. The shield is very stable and secure and the black facia fits as well as it did with the factory shield. Hats off to Clearview!!!!! :D
I am also 6'2" but have a short 29" inseam. What is YOUR inseam? Ordering tomorrow and want to also go with the XXL. Thanks! Mike

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
I have now seen 3 burgmans in town(Reynoldsburg,Ohio). I have met one of the riders, he lives about 2 miles from me. :p[/quote]

One is probably me and the other my wife! I have a 650 and the wife has the 400 and we live in Park Place West subdivision off from Tussing and Hines Road. You live near here? 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts