Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Churches Don’t Pay Taxes but now they’re getting Bailed Out ?

Reactions: s-steel

·
Premium Member
8,165 Posts
this is hardly the most corrupt business practice in churches, If you knew what all was going on, it would amaze you that the organized religions weren't banned.

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The AP further reported that legal experts said that such special consideration the government gave churches further erodes the wall between church and state provided in the First Amendment.

·
Premium Member
8,165 Posts
walls have windows and doors.

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Leave the light on for Him that will right the books and flip the table again.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Trying to make the transition from misotheist to atheist. Having a difficult time disconnecting

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trying to make the transition from misotheist to atheist. Having a difficult time disconnecting
Darn s-steel I’ve never heard that phrase before.... That is absolutely brilliant in defining a state of mind that many and myself have wrestled with....I being of a Lazy Nature have resigned myself to the Hope of being Slapped Upside my Head with Amazing Grace before the Trumpet Sounds......Blind Longing to See.

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
857 Posts
All non-profits are eligible for PPP funds, no different than any of the others. I don't care either way because of where my job is and what I do, I'm tax exempt, but what is important to one person is irrelevant to someone else and vice versa.

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Something Funky is Going On ..... but I can only Theorize ....and I know that bird don’t fly here 🤣

·
Premium Member
8,165 Posts
forget not, it is a loan, like when we bailed out Chevrolet.

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

1 - 15 of 15 Posts