Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of chrome tips at the end of the grips. Does Suzuki offer such a thing? I've seen some on some cruiser bikes that look like they would fit the Burgman 650 like I have. Anybody seen them on a Burgie?

·
Registered
572 Posts
My 400S has them. Is the 400 handlebar a different diameter than the one on the 650? If not, you could order it from Suzuki. However, I figure the handle bars must be a standard size, and any one made for a regular motorcycle bar should fit on the Burgman, too.

That being said, if you look on this site...

Skywave chrome translated via Google

...you'll see some silver handle bar ends for the Burgman. It says it's "general purpose" (universal fit?) for 13.5mm to 19.5 mm.

BTW, there's a shop here in Vancouver that imports any of the accesories listed on that site. There are some interesting things there if you like to dress up your scoot.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I think the end weights on the 400S are smaller than the 650's. Doesn't the 650 Executive have chrome end weights? You could buy a set of Throttlemeiser throttle locks.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
The 650 Executive has chrome bar weights. You should be able to get a generic set to fit 7/8" bars.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Capt. Denny in Florida has a set which is the same ones I got but had them painted yellow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts