Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took opportunity to stop by my local dealer and was dealing with them on a 2004 Burgman 650. Was interested in the chrome front garnish piece that I had seen installed on some Burgmans. Found out that it has been eliminated from the 2004 Suzuki accessories catalog.

It might still possibly be available as a 2003 part. Is anyone aware if this 2003 option will fit a 2004? Any one have one installed on their 2004- 650??

Thanks Dennis :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
It will fit the 04. I guess it wasnt a big seller so they dropped it from the line up. If memory serves me right they were more expensive than the OEM backrest. I think they wanted $179 Cdn for it.

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
I have it on my '04 650. Had it installed in May when I bought the bike. Didn't I read somewhere on the Forum that it will be a stock item on the '05s? If so, maybe it's available as a factory replacement item rather than as an accessory.
Don

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
DonRich90 said:
I have it on my '04 650. Had it installed in May when I bought the bike. Didn't I read somewhere on the Forum that it will be a stock item on the '05s? If so, maybe it's available as a factory replacement item rather than as an accessory.
Don
The 05's are said to be painted the same colour as the body of the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts