Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

"All I want for Christmas is...."

• A Corbin Seat (with or without backrest)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A larger Windscreen

• New Helmet

• Givi (or other brand) Top Case and/or side cases

• Audio device, Cruise Control, GPS unit, LOUD horn

• Ikon Shocks

• Pirelli Tires

• Moriwaki Exhaust

• Jacket, Pants, Gloves, Boots, etc...

• Peace on Earth and a ban on all cell phones while driving

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any question for awhile, and yes, I'm bored.

Just in case any of our family members might be looking over this site, I thought i'd offer people a place to put their Burgy related wishes. Let's see what the most requested item is....any bets out there?

Just don't call me Santa, even if my beard gets a little more gray each year.

Yup, it's a bit early since Halloween isn't even here yet, but at least I didn't start in Sept. like most of the stores...(ugh)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I can't vote on the poll since it starts "All I want ..." and I want most of the items on the list. Greedy lil devil ain't I? :twisted:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Christmas List.lolol

I could select a few of those items for sure. I however would be satisfied just to have been able to bring my Burgman with us to Fl for the winter,alas it was not to be ,However I should not complain at least I wont be sitting home in the cold and moving snow around we are fortunate enough to be here till near the end of march Lord willing . Take Care Out there and enjoy your ride,RW :lol:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have one that is not on the list. I want a Burgman.... the bike its self. I have hit yet another bump in the road but hopefully here very soon I should have one. Heck after court today (my guy got found guilty for D.U.I. and open container) I went and took the learners license test and passed with flying colors. Now if I just had a bike. :wink:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Norm is frothy alright....but pint sized? He looks like a big'un to me. :lol:

·
Registered
367 Posts
There was one option that the poll didn't have, I mean peace on earth is a great idea but since I have already seen snow flakes flying around, I might vote for global warming up here in snow country so I could ride my Burgman all year round :twisted:
I guess that that is just a little selfish and I should be a good boy and live with world peace! :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts