Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Burgman Exec Matte Black
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a couple of items from China. Price was nominal. They fit perfectly, as advertised. And I've found the quality to be excellent.

This was a throttle lock I got off of Ebay. About $38. Works like a Kaoko, for a whole lot less. I feel a little "Spirit Beast" in me now (I've no idea where they get these names). Comes in different colors, too.
Motorcycle Cruise Control End Bar Weight Throttle Speed Control 13-19MM inner M6 | eBay

An accessory bar found on AliExpress. Fits the tupperware on the right side, no problem. I attached my cup holder, and think I have room for one more item.
This lil' jewel was about $8. All metal except for the plastic end caps. Love it!
Gps Navigation Mobile Phone Holder For Suzuki sv650 sv vstrom v strom v strom dl bandit drz ltz burgman 650 400 boulevard m109r|Covers & Ornamental Mouldings| - AliExpress

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice! I've been eyeballing these wannabe Kaokos for little while. IMHO, the Kaoko ones are simply over-priced for what they are... they encourage copy-cats like this.

I'll be purchasing these Beasts. Thanks for being our guinea pig!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts