Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, because I own my own business, I can get parts cheaper than most people. I'm willing to let people get what they want at wholesale. If you go to partsforscooters.com you can see what you can get. Pm me and we can work it out more. I just wanted to see if anyone would need anything.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, the first order I have to make is a minimum of $100. I've got 30 accounted for, but trying to see if anyone else could help fill in the rest.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Would this also apply towards Givi windscreens and stuff?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I was looking over some of your parts and wondered what the difference is between the Dr. Pulley sliding roller weights and the round roller weights? Do you just change these out or is there something else that has to be done? One of the things I noticed them referring to are the Variator Slides. What is the relationship between these and the above mentioned roller weights?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The variator slides go on the variator plate. The sliders are different shaped, and the round roller weights are just round. Pretty much just a exact change out of what comes stock.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, the prices aren't the same. The sliders are like 35. Not the 55 on the site. I'm not marking them up from wholesale.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have asked this question previously but still haven't found an answer. Do they make adjustable brake levers for the Burgman 400? I read on this forum that they have a variation of them for the Burgman 650, but they might not work on a 400. I thought about the ones I have seen on other scooters but don't know if there is anything special on the 400 I would need to watch out for....also, is there a difference between the pre 2007 and post 2007 ?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Probably pretty easy... once you find a local fabricator!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts