Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever hear of Sierra Trading co.?I buy from them often.Well they had dog pacs on clearance and I bought a set for $24 or less.These are weatherproof pacs for dogs over 80# and should work on my Burgman.I also bought Nomax insulated bibs that cost $250 for $23 check them out.Any items can be returned if the pacs work(ordered blue)I will be happy.

·
Registered
848 Posts
mrlizzzard said:
.I also bought Nomax insulated bibs that cost $250 for $23 check them out.
Are you planning on jumping your scoot through a wall of fire? :D We'll need pictures of that!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No rubble but insulated bibs are hard to find,and plain Carharrts would be at least $140 here.Though maybe an act could be designed where I could jump with flames all over me.My wife would enjoy it I,m sure

·
Registered
350 Posts
Do you have a link for them?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
http://www.sierratradingpost.com

I checked 'em earlier today. A lot of nice clothes (seemingly) for not a lot of money. Polo shirts $8, pocket tees $7-8, etc. I was looking to see if they had a mesh jacket (no) and found only boots in the motorcycle section.

That is not to say that I was unhappy with what I found, lots of big & tall stuff available, it just wasn't what I was looking for.

I did bookmark the site & will be going back for another look-see.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I happily do considerable business with Sierra Trading Post, and would recommend them to anyone. Hard to say which is better, their bargains or their service.

In fact, I just bought a ($120 retail) pair of Justin work boots from them, specifically for wear on my Burgman. Full grain black leather, Goodyear welt, oil-resistant sole. Cost me just $40. For JUSTINS.

--Christine

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like them very much,my bibs are flame proof,for welding,or just plain goin to hell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts