Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of curiosity today, I connected my mp3 player to a set of speakers that I have and got surprisingly good sound on my bike. The speakers are called "Tweakers" and are rechargeable. The two speakers can be separated or left connected (magnetically). I left them together and put them someplace where they wouldn't fall off the bike. Didn't try them at highway speeds.

http://www.amazon.com/Tweakers…..B001QJGYZO

My mp3 player has an FM radio and it worked great.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
....singing?

:lol:

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
I cannibalized my sons old PC 2.1 speaker system and put it on my Burgman complete with sub-woofer. Over the years I have upgraded the speakers and enclosures but still use the same amp. Most PC speaker system use 12 Volts DC and I just cut off the transformer/plug and attached to the battery with an inline fuse (no extra batteries needed). The best part is everything just plugs in for easy removal if needed. I too use an MP3 player but any source can be plugged in and played.
Yes it can be heard at highway speeds......real good. 8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go to Best buy for a Infinity FM radio self caontained charges VIA USB and go Radio shack for their ext amp spr $14 then you can hear your headphones great and or listen to spkr.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts