Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 03 650 currently reads speed in miles per hour. I want it to read in kilometers per hour. How do I go about making this adjustment?

Am I also able to change the odomoter so that distance travelled is also displayed in kilometers instead of miles?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ignition on press and hold the select button and it will change to kilometers. That's what the owners manual says for a 2012 same for the 04 I had so I assume an 03 would be the same.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ignition on press and hold the select button and it will change to kilometers. That's what the owners manual says for a 2012 same for the 04 I had so I assume an 03 would be the same.
Thanks Mr Wick. I just tried that but no success. I tried press/hold when in the basic ODO mode and also in both trip-meter modes but none made any change to MPH. I also tried it with pressing and holding Select and Reset together but that only resulted in me being able to change the service interval

I wonder if the early models have a different process?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to Randy Russell on the Burgman International Facebook page. He provided the following instructions which worked perfectly. Thanks Randy

1. Turn on ignition switch.
2. Push and hold the "select" button until ODO shows in the display.
3. Holding the "reset" button for 2 seconds wil "toggle" from one to the other.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Glad you sound the answer, Toa!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Can we put this thread in the FAQ's?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts