Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I give up searching for this answer. The one about turning on the ignition, holding down select button and then pushing the reset button does nothing. LeDude says until you see ODO? Haven't seen that anywhere. Am I doing something wrong? I accidently switched mine to kph somehow and now I cannot switch it back. Can someone give me the directions? It's a 2008 650 exec.

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
LeDude says until you see ODO? Haven't seen that anywhere.
By that he means the display must be showing the odometer mileage numbers not one of the trip mileage numbers or the mpg numbers.

As for the procedure, it's been so long since I've done this I don't really remember.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I finally figured out that the display should read total mileage, then it worked. I was originally looking for a large display of some kind that said ODO in large letters. Was not looking for the little odo next to the mileage. Now that I know seems kind of simple looking back.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey John just got your pm. You got it right? I flipped mine when resetting the oil change button......WITH owners manual took 5 minutes to get back:(

How's that seat working out for ya?

Sirkitrider

1 - 5 of 5 Posts