Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Burgman is 2005 K5/(K6?) and is an import to the UK. It has the kilos 'SpeadHealered' to show mph (it does not have the mph/kph toggle) I have the chance of another complete 'clock' from a 2008 Executive UK model at a reasonable price. Does anyone know if it is a straight swop or were odd things added which might prove to be a problem? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
I believe someone else had a problem when they were trying to pair a dash from one year model and a ECM from a different year model. They kept getting an FI light that they were not able to clear. Can't remember which year models they were though.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I'm thinking the '05-'09 should be similiar without going through all the wiring but if you could track down the post Buffalo mentioned it might answer the question. We know the '03-'04 don't have outside temp/MPG and '11-'12 are different.

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
I think it might have been Dave J who posted that when he built his Frankenburg. I tried to find the thread on it but can't.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate your replies and thank you. It looks like the (only?) change is in the background colour. I have emailed the seller (a breaker) for the mileage - 'winding' it back or forward might pose another slight problem. WSY?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts