Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

center to center

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Lckdragon 
#1 ·
I was wondering if any of you guys who has mounted a Givi E21 (or other Givi side cases) (I know there are at least two of you (one made he's own mount and the other modified a Givi side mount made for another bike) would know are could give me the center to center measurement for the bottom two mounting points and the measurement from the center of those two mounts to the latching mechanizim on the top. I would like to go ahead and make the frame to which I can later mount the Givi E21's and in the meantime I can mount some leather saddle bags to the frame. This will allow me to know what size to make the frame.

Thanks in advance

Steve

#3 ·
Look at the post in Aftermarket, luggage. I am work to order brackets from Burgi in german at this time. I will be trying to post the pictures he sent me to the gallery this morning when I get home from work. He has a very clean mounting system. If you want e-mail me and I can forward pic's to you.

Pic's in gallery, untitled, someday i'll learn to do this right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.