Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in one of the posts that some people had the 650 service manual/owners manual on CD disk. Can anyone tell me where it is available online?
Thanks,
Jim Ceriale
2005 blue burgie
2 weeks young

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
The only ones I have run across have been on Ebay.
If you know your prices and your careful you can get a deal .

I am not sure of this fact (for the Burgman), but I have had a CD for my BMW and it was just not worth the money.
So far nothing beats a paper manual, even if the pages do get dirty :)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
The text in the CD version is OK but the illustrations are of dubious quality - I mean you can tell it is not a picture of MM but as to what the hell it is supposed to be well sometimes that can be difficult.

If it is prebuying reading fine, but for serious wrenching - official suzy manual is required.

I just know I have will have to hand over the cash - I am just deferring it a while (while the bike is under warranty)!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CD user manual

Thanks for the feedback everyone
I'll buy the book!
Special thanks to Dee for pointing me to the right place.

Jim Ceriale

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I bought a disk from Ebay for the 03-04 B400. It's in pdf format and I thought the quality is very good.

It appears to be a high resolution scan from the actual Service Manual.

I didn't worry about the year since I don't have a Burgie (yet) and just wanted to familiarize myself with the basic bike.

Cost was US$8.00 plus US$3.00 for shipping to US from Canada.

Money well spent.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Thanks for the input Ken! I just purchased it also. Definately worth the $11 (total) and my 2003 AN400 will appreciate it I'm sure! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts