Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I temporarily made this a "sticky post" so that I don't have to search for it again. I believe these gatherings are held the First Sunday of each month from May to September. I'm going to get there at least one time this year! If anything has changed in the schedule for 2006, please advise via this thread. (There were a couple of shorter threads, but this seemed to be the primary one.)

Breakfast in Caddoday, KS

Several us from MInneapolis will be i Cassoday for breakfast on May 7th. We're staying in Emporia, abougt 35 miles n northeast of Cassoday and we'll b e in town about 0830, and staying about three hours or before heading to the Barber Motorsports Museum nearf irmingham AL

I hope to be riding the New 650- by then, so maybe we'll see you there.

See you there

4DThinker said:
Just a reminder, the Cassoday, KS. Breakfast Run happens again the first Sunday of May. That's this coming weekend, May 1st. Looks to be a clear day, but possibly a bit cool in the low 60s. I need to get some miles on my 650, so will either go by myself or with my wife if she's up to it. It's 80ish miles down a beautiful highway from Manhattan, KS. where I live. I've read there's a buffet set up to feed everyone. Begins at 8:00 a.m., with most people leaving by noon. If I go I'll leave Manhattan by 7:40 hoping to get there by 9:00ish. Highway 177 south from I-70 is a scenic route, with a few small towns to go through that usually have gas and quick-stops, and a Dairy Queen or Sonic or a Pizza Hut. Many have great home-style cafes too.

Let me know if you're going. It'll be great to meet anyone from here.

Dave B.
I am in TOPEKA, KS

I ride with the GWTA here because I have not found a burgman club or hybrid club with Burgmans here.. My wife and I plan to attend now that we are aware of this... I am installing the MCcruise in my 650 when it arrives so I will be happy to show any that are interested in cruise control for the 650's....

See you there :D

We will be in Cassody Sun. also. We will be around the CMA (Christian Motorcyclist Assoc.) water booth, so hope to meet you guys, that will be there.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.