Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
According to Camel Camel this is an all time low.

A two pack system is $197 at Amazon.

The world leader in motorcycle communicators. Connecting riders since 2004. Enjoy genuine group riding like never before, with the game-changing DMC Technology. Break the Bluetooth connectivity limitations and move freely among your buddies, without the need to maintain your position in the group.
Parallel Audio Streaming - Conduct Intercom conversations and listen to music/radio/GPS instructions at the same time.
Universal pairing to conduct intercom conversations with non-Cardo headsets
Remote control and easy setup via Cardo Connect app
Waterproof and Dustproof, Bluetooth 4.1, 13 hour talk time, Interchangeable boom and corded microphone options, Self-adjusting volume, Built-in FM radio

https://www.amazon.com/Cardo-PACKTA...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00ZLKCLK6

· Administrator
16,968 Posts
Yes, low price. I paid $215 for a single unit 4 years ago.

· Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave_J

4 years ago...heck I paid that for an IPhone 6 four years ago .....

Do you think it’s it’s worth $100 bucks a unit today ? It’s still one of the best ?

Did you pay that for one or two ?

· Administrator
16,968 Posts
Dave_J

4 years ago...heck I paid that for an IPhone 6 four years ago .....

Do you think it’s it’s worth $100 bucks a unit today ? It’s still one of the best ?

Did you pay that for one or two ?
Fixed it above. For a single unit.

EDIT: I do not have the Carda unit.

· Administrator
16,968 Posts
I do not have the Carda unit. But when I was shopping 4 years ago it was a bit more than my Sena 10 that I paid the $215 for. I think the Carda was $235.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.