Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lads, Right, Ive fitted my new guard to the bike and its worked out great! On the inside if the new one ive put aluminium tape to protect against the heat from the exhaust. You can have a look at the pictures on http://davesburgman.shutterfly.com. and you can gimmie some feedback on what you think if you like. and if anyone is interested in one for their bike we can sort that out too....... see ya. Dave

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Dave - your link does not work for me.

Edit: You changed it- and it does now!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
nice pic of your foot :wink:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice ! I assume your work would be just as nice ( and cheaper :roll: )in a fiberglass style instead of cabon fiber. It looks like a nice custom part.

Have you set a price? I noticed in your original post that you spoke of euros in pricing.I assume you are overseas? (Whoops I just noticed you're in Ireland :wink: )

Have you looked into shipping charges to USA?

P.S. With your skills could you make a "casting" and make a custom cover for that plastic cover that fits over the rear gear drive on the other side :p ???

Dennis

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice work but imho it looks too much like the stock guard. Lose that dotted, raised portion in the middle, make it glossier and I reckon you'd have a good seller.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
NormanB said:
nice pic of your foot :wink:
Irishdave said:
yeah my photography skills are astounding.
It's to give a sense of scale, right Dave? ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guard

Thanks for all the feedback on my guard lads!! Right, where do i start... Im gonna set the price at 40 euro plus posting for the standard glass fibre guard with a choice of colour. I havent checked how much it'd be but i cant imagine it'd be much. I just posted a box to my friends in australia today around the same weight and it was 10 euro. Im off to get some chrome spray paint to see how that goes on a glass fibre piece im making at the moment (when my boss aint watching :wink:) . Also im gonna polish the mould up a bit for a more shiny finish :lol: Ill keep yee posted with a couple of pics over the next few days and if you're lucky i might put my other foot in one of the next photos .........or a hand :D And Oh yes I am in ireland hence the euro price and the almost overwhelming urge to go drinking all the time!! that reminds me................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts