Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can no longer upload pics etc with my posts. I click on the'UPLOAD' button and it tells me to wait for it to upload but there it stays and goes no further. Any clues anyone? Laptop, Windows 8.1

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Did you tried reloading the system? Do other programs and functions work as they should?
Oh, i didn't know there's a quota.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was working ok last week. I have deleted all items in my quota. Everything else is working ok. It just stops when I click 'Upload'

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Try to use a different browser.

·
Administrator
394 Posts
It was working ok last week. I have deleted all items in my quota. Everything else is working ok. It just stops when I click 'Upload'

What browser are you using to access the site? If possible can you try using another browser and see if that helps.

Testing attachments

~ DM, Community Support

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,736 Posts
You have also deleted every picture from all posts past when you do a gross delete.

Test
03 and 08 wheels.jpg

Works.

·
Administrator
18,736 Posts
When you hit the paperclip above when posting it opens a second window where you upload from your hard drive. You then can close that window and hit the paperclip again and paste it.

I am using Firefox.

·
Administrator
394 Posts
Is anyone else still having an issue with uploading attachments to the forum? If the pop up window does not pop up check out your browser settings to ensure your browser is not blocking pop ups.

~ dm, community support

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You have also deleted every picture from all posts past when you do a gross delete.
Yes, I realised that, but I was desperate to find a solution. Thanks for all the suggestions. I am going to try to upload again right now. If you don't see a picture of an old car here it will have failed again.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Many thanks for the replies.The paperclip route seems to be just a short cut (which also won't let me download). Note: the "upload" button itself does respond but nothing further happens. :confused:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all your replies. I tried the paperclip route and the problem remains. My browser is IE and I have had no problems with it until now. I am at a loss where to look next.

i am using

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have changed my browser to Firefox - still no upload.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have changed my browser to Firefox - still no upload.
I have discovered that I cannot upload PDF files. Others seem to be ok. Why is that? Does anyone know?

·
Administrator
394 Posts
Members can post PDF files but the size limit is set to 0.02MB. That may be why you were unable to upload it.

~KM

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Members can post PDF files but the size limit is set to 0.02MB. That may be why you were unable to upload it.

~KM
Ah! Thank you. I shall now delve into it.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ah! Thank you. I shall now delve into it.
It is 2.4MB so, unless I can find out how to reduce it, I shall have to miss out on this one. Sorry, all my fault through ignorance. Thanks for the help. :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts