Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I can't post in the "Scooters which go over 80 mph" thread even though the "post reply" button's there. I have made a few posts today already so I know my account here is fine.

:confused:

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
I can't post in that section either. I get this message:

Steve D UK, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Premium Member
14,316 Posts
I gave it a try and as soon as I clicked on the reply button I got
"Buffalo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
I will look into this.
Give me time though what with Christmas etc.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yup, me too. cant post due to permissions.

Funny thing, I didn't see this thread until after I tried the "over 80" thread. I thought, "oh, I've gone and done it now, said something that POed someone. They kicked me out".

·
Registered
739 Posts
Why can't I reply to a thread.

It's about scooters that go over 80 MPH.. I tried to rply and a notice came up that said I could not reply as I was not authorized.. I am signed in.. what gives?

·
Administrator
20,701 Posts
I just tried (8PM 12-24-13) to post in that "80 MPH" topic and I am too banned from posting in it.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Yep me too , quick reply doesn't even appear. Can a mod create a new thread maybe ?

·
Administrator
20,701 Posts
I see the Mod's can post to it but members can not. :confused: This is what I get.

Click on image

View attachment 19657

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Threads merged.
Busy enjoying Christmas.:)

·
Administrator
20,701 Posts
Yes, this is not that important. Everyone have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks NormanB.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw all the test posts you guys made but still only admin and mods can post there for some reason. That's a weird glitch because the thread wasn't started by a mod or an admin. :confused:

More importantly, Merry Christmas everyone :eek:ccasion7:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts