Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,363 Posts
Mary,

I know where you are coming from. I just turned 57. Last year I decided to "retire" for several years. I've been doing a lot of riding and some touring in areas of the country that are new to me. I've been supporting myself since I was 17, married at 21, and helped raise three children. It's time to have some fun without having to schedule it into a few weeks vacation each year. Pretty soon I'll probably have to take at least a part time job - but I feel that I have my priorities straight. Riding is one of my favorite activities. I'm glad to hear that you and your husband are enjoying it too.

· Registered
5,363 Posts
Soon as I'm too old to ride I'll go down to the nearest Cracker Barrel and buy the biggest baddest rockin' chair I can find. :wink:

I sometimes thought it would be nice to have a log cabin out in the country with several rockin' chairs on the front porch. Nice and relaxin'. Then I realized that they don't have cable internet connections out there. :shock:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.