Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Central, Southern Ontario?

On the Suzuki website they quote $7999 CDN. Is that what you paid for your new 400? Any extras? How long did you wait? etc. I'm in Ontario, close to Barrie, but will travel to find a deal (if such a thing exists). I've just began my shopping.

I noted $7499 around KW.

Any other comments are welcome. Thanks!

Steve :D

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Steve and welcome to the forum. I bought my 650 last fall and it was a demo with 100kms on it. I paid $8400 for it while the MSRP for it wass $10,900. I know its like comparing apples and oranges but gives you some idea as to how much you may be able to bargain.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi. I am from Vancouver BC.

Yes, you're right. MSRP is $7999. and most places sells it
at around $7500. + tax etc.... The best price my friend got for the 400cc
was $8100. (cdn) out the door price, but it was a demo. The best price I got was $8450. (cdn O.T.D)for a brand new 04 400cc. But I ended up trading in my 02 Honda CBR600F4i for a brand new 04 silver burgman 400.
And I didn't have to pay anything for it.
I was lucky that they had a blue & a silver in stock, so they told me
to come back in about an hour and it will be ready.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the information. It was about what I thought.

The prices seem to be about the same regardless of where you go. That can be a good thing. It saves a lot fo time.
All the best!

Steve :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Burgman 400 in Saskatchewan a good buy!

I was quoted the same kind of price as all of you were at the local dealer in Saskatoon, but ended up paying $6769 plus tax in North Battleford. The dealer there and I made the deal in about 5 minutes over the phone.
Great guys to deal with!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I paid $10,500 for my 650, he was quote 11,000 for it. The dealer had a 2003 with 12,000 km on it and he wanted $8,500 for it. It was a trade in.
I checked on Autotrader.ca and found a 2003 listed by a dealer down in Toronto with 3000 km on it and it was listed, at that time, for something like $8,900.
My dealer wouldn't move on the used price but did drop the $500 on the new one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts