Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kitchener, southern Ontario is now home to a new 400 and a "slightly used" 650. It all started when I bought a 49cc scooter for a mothers day present last year. She loved it but shortly foung this web site. Well! did you guys do a number on her. Your passion for these things drove us to a dealer and home it came this spring. The big mistake was me driving the silly thing. Between the reviews on the powersportsnetwork web site and you guys I found myself trying to sell her old scooter. Special thanks to Arby who replied to my question about reliable dealers and mentioned good things about Stratford Cycle. I read his reply, flipped to thier website and damned if they did not have a low mileage '03 650. One borrowed pick up truck, a short drive, a long test drive (I wanted to keep going) and now they have the 49cc Scooter and I'm a Burgmainian along with my wife. Thanks to your site the kids can now pay for thier own education as we go riding........(just kidding). Thanks for the very good quality of the comments on this site! It speak well to the quality of the Burgamainian people.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Alright !!!!! Way to go Wagner. Greetings and welcome to the forum. :wave: I was just down to Kitchener last Friday to pick up some tires from Zdeno. Were going to have to arrange a Southern Ontario Burgman meet soon. Rod and Liz have a Breakfast meeting in September but maybe we could all get together before that.
Anyways enjoy your new rides and hope to meet you soon.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congratulations on your new Burgy's and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Southern Ontario Bike meet

Looking forward to a meet with all the folks around the London area. I am ready to arrange a trip to Stratford. A really cute place. Who's on?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Re: Southern Ontario Bike meet

michaelbyrns said:
Looking forward to a meet with all the folks around the London area. I am ready to arrange a trip to Stratford. A really cute place. Who's on?
If the date is right, I'll ride over

·
Registered
247 Posts
Same here - if the date is right I'll be there. :walk: Just a quick jaunt from Kitchener.

·
Registered
11 Posts
southern ontario bike meet

If the date is ok I would love to get together with other Burgman riders in Southern Ontario. Stratford would be a central location and it also is a beautiful city. I am going to Scootercade 2004 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, leaving on 4 August and returning on 15 august. Scooterrider.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
If I'm available for the date I will be there. I could meet you guys in Kitchener and we could carry on from there. Sooooo.....whens the date?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Back from Holidays. I go to the TNT bike meet every Tuesday night at Zeke's on King St. in Kitchener. Usually starts at 7:00 and runs to 9:00. Would love to see a bunch of Burgmans show up. There are a lot of Wings, sport bikes and the usual collection of Harleys. Nice bunch of people show up there. It is run by the Kitchener chapter of the Southern Cruisers. Zeke's is on King Street up about a block from Victoria (towards Waterloo). As long as the weather is good I'll be there tomorrow night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts