Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all
I have had my 2008 Burgman little over a week, its a great ride for sure, my other scooter is a Honda Helix and its an awsome scooter as well
The Helix sits so low and horizontal almost and I really love it, it feels a bit on the Burgman like im leaning forward too much,,is there a resonable way to just lower the rear suspension so that it can sit more horizontal and not pitched up forward a bit? would it truly affect the handlng or dynamics of this bike? I feel like if the rear end was a bit lower it would ride or even handle a bit better,,,,Does anyone know if this is a possibility?

TY all

Attachments

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Mines set at number 3 now that I ride (mostly) solo, and I find that suits me.
Try position 1.
I have seen this video, is it adjusting the height or is it adjusting the stiffness/softness of the suspension? The manual states the latter, that its only adjusting comfort

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DO any of you guys get the feeling that the seat is slightly pitched forward a bit on this scooter or is it my imagination? The Helix and the motorcycles I ride dont seem to display this

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe Im just used to the Helix and this seating angle and style is a little different,,,IM 5 10,,,190lbs ,,,The photo you sent looks a liittle lower in the rear than the pic I sent, Im thinking tomorrow Ill try the 1st position on that suspenson setting,,,,

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On a side note, I inspected all the fuses and they all look good, I have high beams, turnsignal, brake light and running lights, but no low beams, is this more than likely just a bulb replacement or is there something else I should look at?

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes, Im revisiting that post, will start testing this weekend,,,,I have a list of things to do
1. New tires are great, this scooter is fast and smooth for sure
2. will be pulling the OEM windshield as its yellowish hazy, will be wet sanding with 800 - 5000 then polish to see if I get get it clear
2. Variator and clutch will come off for full inspection and maitenance
3. All panels will be pulled, my buddy has a pro paint shop for cars and will do my panels, I have 2 awsome colors in mind,,,,Im really liking this blue on this one in the pic, does anyone know the color code? Im guessing this may be it? Suzuki YBA Pearl Deep Blue #2

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts